We are Designed Pilates Limited, a company registered in England and Wales and our registered office is 2 The Green, Conington, Peterborough, PE7 3QH. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our website.
General Overview of Personal Data Collected
Personal Data means information from which you can be identified, either directly or indirectly, including your name and other personal details such as your email and postal addresses.
We collect personal information from visitors to the websites through the use of online forms (for example when you register for more information) and from any email that you send to us. This may include your name and e-mail address. If you register more than once using different email addresses, we will store your data each time you register.
- Use of Personal Data
We process personal information collected via the website for the purposes of: providing and personalising our services, maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource so that we may improve our services for you, providing you with information about our company, new partners and services; and on occasion, we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our websites provides to help us develop and improve it further.
The Retention of Your Data
If we notice your e-mail address has ceased to function, or you do not open any e-mails we send to you, we shall cease to retain your Personal Data after 12 months. This period may be extended by other legal and mandatory requirements.
For the anonymous tracking of user behaviour, Designed Pilates uses Google Analytics, which will retain anonymised data for 26 months.
Storage of Your Data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. All Personal Data you provide to us is stored in a secure location.
If you have subscribed to Designed Pilates news and marketing information, we store your e-mail data using Mailchimp (the Rocket Science Group, LLC). We use Mailchimp to manage email marketing subscriber lists and send emails to our subscribers. Mailchimp is based in the US and they adhere to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield which is as robust as GDPR. The following link offers some general information on how this data is secured. Read Mailchimp’s Data Processing Addendum.
Your Rights and Your Personal Data
If you are based in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
When exercising any of the rights listed below, in order to process your request, we may need to verify your identity for your security. In such cases we will need you to respond with proof of your identity before you can exercise these rights.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- a) The right to access the Personal Data we hold on you
- At any point you can contact us to request to see the Personal Data we hold on you as well as why we have that Personal Data, who has access to the Personal Data and where we obtained the Personal Data from. Once we have received your request, we will respond within one month.
- There are no fees or charges for the first request but additional requests for the same Personal Data, or requests which are manifestly unfounded or excessive, may be subject to an administrative fee.
- b) The right to correct and update the Personal Data we hold on you
- If the data we hold on you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and your data will be updated.
- c) The right to have your Personal Data erased
- If you feel that we should no longer be using your Personal Data, or that we are unlawfully using your Personal Data, you can request that we erase the Personal Data we hold.
- When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the Personal Data has been deleted or the reason why it cannot be deleted (for example because we need it to comply with a legal obligation).
- d) The right to object to processing of your Personal Data or to restrict it to certain purposes only
- You have the right to request that we stop processing your Personal Data or ask us to restrict processing. Upon receiving the request, we will contact you and let you know if we are able to comply, or if we have a legal obligation to continue to process your data.
- e) The right to data portability
- You have the right to request that we transfer some of your Personal Data to another controller. We will comply with your request, where it is feasible to do so, within one month of receiving your request.
- f) The right to withdraw your consent at any time to any processing of data for which consent was obtained
- You can withdraw your consent easily by email, or by post (details at the top of this document).
- g) The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on +44 303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Communications from Designed Pilates
You can choose to sign up for our newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post and email.
You may opt out of receiving information about our products and services by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org